Friday 20 June 2008

About my family


My name is Yuan Ping aka Ruby. I am twenty-three years old. I am a girl since birth

both legs cannot walk, handicap. I am a cheerful, easy-going, out-spoken, helpful,

jovial and conservative girl. I am currently working in Temasek Holdings as Admin

Assistant officer. I have been working here for almost two year, this July 18 will be my

second year working at Temasek Holdings. I have four members in the family, they are

my mother, two brothers and me. Both my parents are divorced when I was twenty-two

years old. My first brother is staying at my auntie's house so now my second brother

and me is staying with my mother but sometime my second brother did not come home

and sleep. He will stay out late the whole night. My mother is working at Ritz Carlton

Hotel as a Housekeeping Co-ordinator. My first brother is in the army but he is

studyiing at MDIS at the same time. My second brother is a police at Changi Airport

Terminal Three. Me and my brother do not get along well especially my second brother.

I alway get bullied by my second brother but I don't know how to fight back when he

bullied me. I just let him bullied me. When I wanted to use the computer he will ask me

to stop using and that he wanted to use the computer. Sometime I feel that I am better

off dead then living in agony with the family cause my brothers never respect me as

their eldest sister. I know I am different from them (in a way sitting on wheelchair). But

I know God has a purpose for me to be placed in this family but sometime I was

thinking what is the purpose that God has placed me in this family. I think nobody

knows the answer and even myself I also do not know the answer. Only God knows the

answer cause he is the one who placed me on this earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home