Wednesday 25 June 2008

Working in TH, Finance Dept

As you may or may not know that I was in Finance Department since December 3 2007

till today. Everyday was a busy week till I will forget the time to go for my lunch or

forget to visit the Ladies. But sometime I never go for lunch is not because I was busy

but because I don't feel like eating or because my church is doing a fasting month. So

whenever my colleagues ask me to go and eat I will just said that "Today I am fasting".

But I do not know why sometime if I am not eating I will have gastric pain. For the past

three weeks I have been busy helping my colleagues to photostat three boxes of

documents so if you were trying to talk to me through MSN but I did not reply it

means that I was away from my desk since the time I step into the office till seven plus

in the evening. So allow me to apologise to whoever that wanted to talk to me in MSN

but couldn't get me. "Sorry folks". If those of you who are in the working force and

that you are in Finance Department you will know how stress and tiring it is to be in

Finance Department. Till today (25 June 08) I am still in Finance Department but I will

be going back to Human Resource Department on Monday (30 June 08) to help them.

You might be wondering why I said "I am
going back to Finance Department". Well

when I started working in Temasek Holding I was working in Human Resource

Department. Till then take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home