Saturday 22 August 2009

Handicaps Welfare Association's Flag Dae

Today s Handicaps Welfare Association's Flag Dae. It s my 1st time helping out as a staff during Flag Dae. Actually I requested 2 station @ AMK MRT station & @ the same time I ask Jackie, Kathy & 1 other frenz 2 help in the Flag Day, bt in the end my Assistant Director assign me 2 station @ Parkway Parade & so I hav 2 tel my frenzs tat my Assistant Director hav assign me 2 Parkway Parade bt 1 of my frenz who s staying far away do nt wan 2 go Parkway Parade bt I ask him 2 persuade his mum 2 let him & his mum hav agree 2 let him come so they hav agree 2 go 2 Parkway Parade instead of AMK MRT. 1 dae b4 the event Kathy call me & tel me she s nt gg then she passed the phone 2 her mum 2 let her tok 2 me & her mum told me tat she hav no mood 2 go out as her PMS s coming & so I told her mum s ok if she do nt wan 2 go. Finally the dae has come it s the dae 4 HWA's Flag dae. I got up @ 5.30am 2 take a shower b4 the transportation picked me up @ 6.45am. At abt 6.30am the driver called me & said tat he hav reached my hse & I ask the driver 2 giv me 5 mins & so aft hanging dwn the phone I quickly off the computer & leave my hse. I tht I wil b the 1st person 2 reached Parkway Parade & so I saw my 2 other colleagues who hav alr reached the destination followed by another colleagues of mine who hav juz reached. I reached there abt 7 plus in the morn. 1st thing we hav 2 exchange our IC wif the pass frm the security guard & aft exchanging our IC wif the pass we went 2 our booth & set up the place. Aft setting up the place my female colleague & I went 2gether 4 donation & the person in-charge saw us 2gether she was like angry & shoutting @ us. Then I tell myself my female colleagues cannt b wif me. Coz if I nd help then it s easier 4 her 2 help me. After staying there 4 a while I saw sum familiar faces frm church, 1st s Andy, followed by Chealsea then David (the driver) & lastly Glory & Melissa. I was so suprised tat I wld bump into them & so I continued wif my donation & @ abt 5 we call it a dae as my colleague the person in-charge wanted 2 count hw many tins r there. After we hav fiished packing my frenz & I decided 2 go 4 our dinner & aft dinner we went hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home