Sunday 5 July 2009

Wheel, Walk & Jog

On 5 July 09 s Handicaps Welfare Association's Wheel, Walk & Jog event held @ Lebrador Park & I hav 2 get up @ 5.30am 2 get ready b4 Uncle Lee picked me up @ 7am. Wen I get out of my hse @ 6.30am I realized tat the lift s spoilt & tat I cld nt go dwn I was so angry & I cal the maintenance 2 come & repair the lift ASAP as I am late 4 work & right aft tat I called Uncle Lee frm my hse phone, & also tel him tat my SIM card was giving me prob so ask him nt 2 cal my hp & also tel him tat I am stuck @ hm coz my lift s down & I am unable 2 go dwn & tat I nd 2 wait 4 the maintence 2 fix the lift. Wen the maintenance guy came I was so angry & told him tat bcoz of the lift spoilt I am late 4 work & tat I cld nt take my transport in time 2 go 2 work. Hence the maintenance guy who hav nt done fixing the lift he said he cld get me dwn manually & aft tat I cal Grace 2 send a driver 2 my hse 2 fetch me. She was so angry tat y everytime it s the same prob. Aft hanging dwn the phone I was manually getting dwn by the lift & tat I waited dwnstair 4 the driver 2 come. Wen Johnson reached he told me tat Grace ask him 2 fetched me bcoz he was @ Boon Keng MRT driving ard 2 see if anybody was left behind b4 coming 2 my hse 2 pick me up. Wen I reached there it was already ended & so I stayed there til everything officially ended @ 1pm & it was Godfather who was the 1 who send me back wif the rest of the member. I was surprised tat it wld b him 2 send me back. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home