Sunday 9 November 2008

Andrew & Grace Home

On Fri morn while on my way gg downstairs I saw the surrounding was tying wif plastic-Police sign all the way until I was out of my void deck and I was wondering wat happen and I tht something hav happen and on my way 2 the bus stop I saw few policeman car parking @ the bus stop and I was thinking how come there are so many policeman bt aft a while the policeman left the scene and I continue to wait 4 my transport to come and fetch me to work. Sigh... 1st thing in the morning have to see this scenerio. Why so unlucky?

On Fri nite, Jorina invited me to Andrew & Grace's Home Anniversary dinner. Jorina was frm Andrew and Grace Home and I met her 3 yrs ago and we (Andrew & Grace Home, Asian Women's Welfare Association & Ngee Ann Poly) went to Phillipines to impart our computer skills to the PWD's in illio. I hav nt met Jorina 4 3 yrs liao ever since our trip 2 Philippines bt we do chat on MSN. We were supposed to go 4 the dinner @ Paya Lebar @ 7pm bt she came late to pick me up @ my workplace coz I tht she does not kw the place bt actually she was caught in the jam. When we reached there I wheel past Pastor Andrew and I tink he couldn't remember me. And Jorina push me to the table where Kristie (another gal frm AG Home) s sitting
while settling myself on the table I saw Chealsea and Cecilia (FCBC church member) @ the event, they both work @ Team Challenge, a christian organization so Team Challenge have help church tat is in need and 1 of the churches s Andrew & Grace Home and tat was y I saw Chealsea and Cecilia there. Wat a coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home