Thursday 14 August 2008

New Job

Sorry for not giving updates about my job. Well the workplace that I am working now Dhoby Ghaut, they will not renew my contract cause they do not have anymore projects that need my help already and so I am not working in Dhoby Ghaut starting on 19 August. My official last day working here would be 18 Aug. When I heard that the company will terminate my contract on 10 Jul 08 I have not found a new job at that time while searching on my own I call Handicaps Welfare Association and ask Gladys if there are any job opportunity for me cause my official last day working here is 18 July but they extend for 1 more month which my contract would be 18 Aug officially ended. And so Gladys ask me to send my resume to her. And the following week (14 Jul 08) she called me and ask me if I want to work in Handicaps Welfare Association and so I told her that I will work in Handicaps Welfare Association cause I don’t know if I really could find a job within 1 month when I leave my present job and so I went for job interview on 24 Jul 08. I will be working in the Account Department. The salary wise they are paying me $1000 which is less $300 then my present job which I think they pay me $1000 is good enough already cause they actually wanted to pay me $900 plus CPF. And that I will be under probation for ½ a year and they will see how I mange and if I do well they will convert me to permanent staff and my pay will also be increased. Thanks God that I found a new job within a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home