Monday 14 July 2008

2nd year in TH

This coming Friday would be the 2nd year that I have work in Temasek Holding. I don't know if my contract would be renewed for another year or likely to be an on-going job for me. I hope that I could be converted from contract staff to a permanent staff. But I think I would still be a contract staff if I am still continuing to work here as they think that I do not have kids to look after and that I need not support the family that is why I think they will not convert me to perm staff on this aspect. I really don't what to do if I am not working in Temasek Holding anymore and that surely my mum will nag at me again and still she would thought that maybe my performance is not good that is why the company does not want to renewed my contract. She is more anxious then I am. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home