Thursday 26 June 2008

Dream tat I cld walk

As I have told some of you that I have a dream and it seem so real to me. Well if you

want to know what is the dream I will tell you what is the dream about. It was on my

birthday on 26 Apr which fall on a Sunday in the year 2009 and I tell my cell leaders

that I am not going to church as I am sick but I did go to church but I did not show

myself up in the cell group and I went to look for my Senior Pastor and tell him

"Pastor Khong, today is my birthday and that I have a miraculous sign happen to me",

and Pastor Khong ask "what is the miraculous sign that happen to you" then I said "I

will let you know when the service starts". And so the service starts and everybody is

rushing in for service and so are my cell leader and member. But I hide myself behind

the backstage in order for my cell leader not to realized that I went to church when I

told them that I am not going because I am sick. So the service start by having worship

songs and everybody came in front of the stage to dance and as for me I am still

waiting at the backstage for the worship songs to finished and when it is ended. Pastor

Eugene made the announcement by asking "whose birthday is today" and Pastor

Eugene said "one of the birthday girl is behind the backstage and she would want you

to guess who is it. And I started to talk on the microphone and telling them "Is there

anyone of your friends who went missing and did not come to church". And I ask "Can

you guess who am I"? Eventually I come on stage and instruct them of what they need

to do. And so I ask everybody in the auditorium to close their eyes except those asher,

those playing for services and all the Pastor need not close their eyes and I ask Senior

Pastor could I have two female pastor to help me and so I called for my network

Pastor, Pastor Wendy Kang and I also requested Pastor Khong if I could request for

Pastor Nina to help me and Pastor Khong said "Of course you can ask Pastor Nina to

help you and I told everybody in the auditorium that I wanted everybody to speak in

tongues but keep their eyes still close and when I said open your eyes then only you can

open your eyes. Then I said to Pastor Khong "Pastor Khong, if you see something

miraculously happen please pray in tongues loudly and all the people in the auditorium

please follow Pastor Khong to pray aloud and Pastor Khong agreed. And I too ask the

people that are still in Hall 9 or at the entrance of Hall 10 could they too close their

eyes and pray aloud when Pastor Khong do so. So now everybody closes their eyes and

pray in tongues while I tell Pastor Nina and Pastor Wendy softly that "Could you hold

my hands and leave me up away from my wheelchair and I ask one of the Pastor to

push my wheelchair away and so Pastor Khong saw me standing on my legs he began

speaking in tongues loudly and everybody follow Pastor Khong to speak loudly, when I

am able to stand straight I ask Pastor Nina and Pastor Wendy to let go of my hands

and I ask everybody in the auditorium to open their eyes and when they open their eyes

they were shocked to see me standing on my two feet and they started to broke into

tears cause they are happy for me that I could stand on my two feet. And Pastor

Khong, Pastor Nina and Pastor Wendy broke into tears as well and each of them gave

me a hug and to where I am standing on the stage I look at the direction of where my

cell leader and members are sitting and I saw my leader broke into tears. And I ask if

my friend Bee Ling, Gladys Tang and Ming Chun are you here in church and could you

please stand up so that I could see you. And they are happy that they broke to tears

and I thank them for being my friend all this while, may we still continue to be friends

till the end. And so I began to praise God and thank God that I could stand on my feet

after 24 years of relying on the wheelchair. And I told the church that I have been

praying the Jabez prayer all this time and whenever I pray I sense that there is

something pulling my legs and I know that it is a sign that I could really stand on my

two feet one day and I hope that the dreams I dreamt about will come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home