Sunday 9 November 2008

Mini marathon @ RJC

Tis is the day I hav been waiting 4, it s a Mini marathon held @ RJC and it was the student (Sin Er, Hui Ehrr, Xiao xi, Chen Lin, Si Kai and Charmaine) project tat they are currently doing bt we need to be @ RJC at 12.45pm coz b4 the marathon there s a motivational talk by Dr William Tan bt I went out with WJ 1st and I left my house @ 10 plus almost 11am and we went Plaza Sing to get hansplast just in case wen I wheel myself for the marathon I wil get blister and after getting it we went 2 hav our lunch. Wen we finish our lunch we proceed to RJC and wen I reach there I call Xin Er and told her tat I hav reached Bishan MRT and she said there are students on their way 2 pick me up and as I wheel myself frm Bishan MRT 2 RJC I realized tat it s nt very near to the MRT and tat it s a very long distance and I push and push myself until I sweat all over and I was tinking since I alr push myself frm Bishan MRT to RJC such a long distance I shouldn't run 4 the marathon alr coz I was alr tired and couldn't do the 6KM (15 round on the track). After the start of the marathon there is a motivational talk by Dr William Tan. He show us a video about his life story. It was touching and inspirational too. The talk ended @ 2 plus and we headed to the track to change into our sports chair and a series of warm-up b4 the start of the race and during the start Dr William was also wif us pushing on the track. He was so fast til I can't catch up wif him and while stil trying 2 catch up wif him I feel tat my hands are tired and couldn't wheel anymore and wanted to give up but I remember tat Dr William Tan talk about ERP in his motivational talk. You must b wondering wat s ERP. It is nt the ERP gantry tat I am toking abt, it is E=Extra-Miled R=Reinvent, Relevant and P=Perseverance. Finally I managed to finished the 6KM(15 rounds) at a timing of 1hr 54min 46sec. I came in second whereas my frenz Amanda came in 1st and Manisha came in last. Well it was tiring 4 me. Bt @ least I manged 2 finished my 6KM mini-marathon. Aft the marathon Wei Jie and I go TTSH to visit Eric bt we went 2 the Kopitiam 2 hav dinner 1st b4 gg up 2 see Eric. Luckily I did nt bump into his parents or else his dad wil offer 2 buy drinks 4 me liao. Hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home