Friday 31 October 2008

Visit Eric @ TTSH

Yest aft work I went TTSH 2 visit Eric. I was the 1st person 2 reached there bt I did nt go up and visit Eric 1st instead I wait 4 the rest 2 come. Bt I went up 1st and I was trying 2 look at the msg tat Shahidah send me and suddenly his dad frm in front ask me if I am looking 4 Eric and I said "Yes". And I ask the father wat exactly hav happen and the dad said tat he cannt breath on his own. And suddenly tears rolled down. And the parents told me tat we can't cried in front of him if not he hav difficulty breathing and Eric too does not want us 2 cried. Finally Tarin, Lynette, Janice, Kai Soon, Shahidah, Jonathan, Asraf and 1 more lady, I tink she s TEACH ME staff came. And so we went in to visit him. Although we see him like this we are sad and wanted to cried bt we stay strong and nt cry in front of him. Today I went to visit him again aft work and before I went there I gav Tarin a call @ 6 plus and she was there alr and she said tat Eric is in the operating theatre. And the operation lasted 2 hr plus. Becoz of his condition he can't breathe on his own anymore and he can't be on a respirator permanently and the surgery on the throat s an opening for the tube to bring oxygen 2 his lungs. Now with the opening on the throat the tube can go into his lungs directly. U may wonder wat s respirator. Respirator s a machine tat pumps oxygen/air. It wil also affect his speech. In future he will hav 2 carry a portable respirator or ventolator wif him where ever he goes. We must be strong and spend the rest of the time wif him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home