Friday 23 January 2009

1 dae b4 CNY

Every yr is nt a gd yr 4 us. For instance wen my mum wanted to pack red packet she juz realized tat she lost 700 dollars and tat she kw tat my dad would hav stole it bt he denied it and he claims tat it s my brothers who hav stolen it. He only pushed the blame on my brothers. My dad wil alway ask my mum 4 money even though he went bankrupt alr. They even suspect tat I steal the money. I am juz a handicap gal hw could I steal the money. Everytime wen she lost her money she accused me of stealing wen she tink tat it s nt my brother who steal the money. I do nt kw y she wil hav the thinking tat I steal her money. Y wld I wan her money wen I alr hav my own money. Wen I said I did nt steal y I hav 2 b nervous and nt admit. I get agitated bcoz I dun like ppl 2 accused me of stealing. If I did steal of coz I wil admit. Actual fact s I did nt even steal hw cld I juz admit the things tat I did nt do anyhw. Sumtime human r so stupid where on earth do ppl keep valuable in the hse. If they do keep the money in the hse the family members would kw and of coz wen he or she realized tat nobody s @ hm of coz he or she wld ransack the hse 2 look 4 money. S it nt true. Coz sumtime wen my dad kw tat there s nobody @ hm he wil come back and who kw wat he hav been doing alone @ hm. Sumtime I wish I cld get out of tis bloody house bt I hav no choice bt 2 stay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home